Translate

22.6.17

END RESULTS Chapter four

Wonderful meal’, said Sam, feeling relieved.

‘I will be in my room’, said Randy. He heard a loud buzzing sound from his room.

Who sent me a message?, he asked himself as he walked to his room.

Randy sat at his table, set, about to read the message from his laptop computer.

It was a message from Paula – a childhood friend. They grew up knowing each other and also attended the same school. They do things together. Both families visits each other from time to time.

Clicking the option button to view the message. Randy read the message, wearing a smile as he read the words.

‘How are you doing?’

‘Am fine, thanks. So, how are things with you? Still enjoying home?

‘Everything is fine, it’s just that am not enjoying staying at home. Thank God that tomorrow’s weather would be Okay’

Randy was surprised, ‘how did you know about that?, he asked.

‘ I saw it on the news few minutes ago’

‘I missed it. I know that you would want to ask me ~ Randy, don’t you watch the news? ~ pah! I do. When lunch was ready, I had to go for lunch.’

***

Later at night, Randy put on his evening wear and prepared for the next day. Then, he went to the lounge to tell his parent about the news.

Few minutes after dinner Sam got a news from his boss telling him to resume duty the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment